Cirrus Research is taking its Noise Doctor product and advisory clinic to the Safety & Health Expo this June, when it opens its doors at the Excel in London.
Enjoying a highly visible position on Stand P2150 the team of experts will be offering advice, information and product demonstrations on a wide range of sound level meters, noise dosimeters and training courses.
And for the first time it will be showcasing the new REVO™ vibration monitor – the very latest product to come out of the Cirrus stable.
Key products that are being showcased this year include:
- REVO – Cirrus’ first vibration monitor, providing a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data – ideal for assessing hard-arm or whole body vibration exposure.
- Optimus Sound Level Meters, ideal for Noise at Work and Environmental Noise Measurements.
- The doseBadge Noise Dosimeter, ideal for measuring and assessing the noise exposure of mobile workers or anyone working in hazardous environments.
And to guarantee that every customer enjoys the very best in customer care and after service, Cirrus completes the all inclusive product package with free training.
Delegates will also have the chance to enter the Cirrus digital “Play Your Sounds Right” on the stand using two large touchscreens. Anyone who registers and plays will receive a 10% discount if they place an order within 3 months of the show – up to 30th September 2015.
Cirrus Research Marketing Manager Thomas Shelton added: “We attended buy phentermine philippines SHExpo last year and had a fantastic show. This year we have an even bigger and better stand to showcase our products and services so we are all looking forward to it. We are expecting an awful lot of interest in the REVO – it should be a very busy three days.
“We also have a few surprises up our sleeve so it’s well worth customers, both existing and potential, coming down to see us to find out more about our latest developments.” added Tom.
How does the Noise Doctor process work exactly? – with a simple 3 step diagnosis process:
- Advice – Cirrus Research will give plain, simple advice and answer any questions so the client can be confident that we have the best instrument that meets the standards, regulations and guidelines they are working to.
- Product – With so many sound level meters, noise dosimeter and other noise measurement instruments being available from Cirrus Research, our experts will match requirements and specifications from the wide range of sound level meters, noise dosimeters and vibration measurement equipment on offer.
- Support – This is crucial part of the service that the Noise Doctor offers – whether it is a quick question over the phone, on-site training, or something more in-depth.
And with every Optimus Sound Level Meter or doseBadge Noise Dosimeter comes free training in the form of the Cirrus Product Training Course, or CPTC.